Security Policies for Budweiser InfieldFest
For the safety and comfort of our patrons, we must PROHIBIT the following items in the Infield on Black-Eyed Susan & Preakness Days.* This includes the Budweiser InfieldFest, MUG Club and MUG & Vine Lounge.
- No Outside Food or Beverage (including alcohol, beer, wine, soft drinks, water, or other beverages)
- No Coolers
- No Backpacks, Du ebags or Camelbacks No Totems
- No Frisbees
- No Laser Lights or Pointers
- No Glow Sticks
- No Beverages of ANY Kind (Cans, Bottles, Glass or Thermoses)
- No Tripods
- No Tents
- No Balloons or Balls
- No Fireworks
- No Mace or Pepper Spray
- No Grills
- No Umbrellas
- No Weapons
- No Wagons, Handcarts or Wheeled carts
- No Non-Folding or Folding Metal Furniture
- No Tables (Folding or Non-Folding)
- No Ladders, Scaffolding or other Raised Devices
- No selfie-sticks
The following items are PERMITTED in the Infield:
- Beach blankets and suntan lotion
- Cell phones, cameras (up to 35mm), camcorders and binoculars
- Lightweight aluminum or plastic lawn or umbrella chairs
Download the 2018 Budweiser InfieldFest map.
Download the 2018 Visitor Guide.
*Pimlico reserves the right to confiscate any such item.
All persons entering Pimlico and their camera bags, purses and containers are subject to direct physical search or indirect search by wanding or magnetometers.