- Race Info
- Visitor Guide
2. Items that are OK to bring into Pimlico’s Infield and Top of the Stretch on Preakness Day
Food items and Picnic Lunches. You may carry food items and picnic lunches in CLEAR, See-through plastic containers – NO Thermoses, Back Packs, Duffle Bags or other oversized containers of any type. Containers larger than 28”L x 15”W x 17”H will be prohibited in the Infield. Containers larger than 12” x 12” will be prohibited in the Top of the Stretch.
Beach Blankets (Infield Only)
Suntan Lotion (NO glass containers)
Beach Tote Bags
Cameras (up to 35mm)
Lightweight Aluminum or Plastic Lawn or Umbrella Chairs, Tailgating or Camping chairs (Infield Only)
MUG Club Policy: You must be 21 to purchase MUG Club ticket and/or enter MUG Club areas.
• You must be 21 to enter Mug Club areas and receive Mug Club benefits.
• There are limited quantities of Mug Club tickets available.
• In order to receive a Mug, a ticket must be presented. 1 ticket per person. 1 person may NOT present
several tickets and receive corresponding mugs.
• Mug Club tickets will be exchanged for mug onsite.
• Mug Club ticket includes access to all Infield Festival party areas, as well as exclusive Mug Club areas.
• All your beer is included in the Mug Club ticket price at Mug Club stations!*
• A complimentary, limited-edition InfieldFest 2013 souvenir cup.
• Only official Preakness-issued souvenir Mug Club cup will be accepted at filling stations.
• Mug will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
*Please note that all beverage brands are subject to change. Based on consumption, some brands may not be available throughout the day.